The LCHD offers a wide range of vaccinations for people of all ages, including those travelling abroad. Immunizations are by appointment only and scheduled for the second and fourth Wednesday of every month. Please call to schedule.
- DTAP (child up to 7)
- DTAP-HEP B-IPV
- Gardasil - HPV - Gardasil 9 - series 3
- HEP A - series 2
- HEP A - series 2 - pediatric
- HEP A/HEP B - series 3
- HEP B - series 3
- Haemophilus Influenza type B - HIB
- IPV - Polio
- Influenza 6 to 35 months - Flu (seasonal)
- Influenza 3 years and over - Flu (seasonal)
- Influenza - Flublok - Flu (seasonal)
- Meningococcal B - MenB
- Pneumococcal Polysaccaride - Pneumovax 23
- Pneumococcal 13-valent conjugate - Prevnar 13
- Typhoid IM
- Typhoid PO (oral)
- Yellow Fever
- Zoster - Shingles
For more information please visit CDC VIS Information for Vaccines.
Vaccines can be billed to Medicare, Medicaid, or private insurance. Reasonable accommodations will be made for those who are uninsured. Credit Cards are accepted. Please call for pricing.
For eligible children ages 18 and under without insurance or who are underinsured, the cost per vaccine is $25.