Mondays ONLY from 8:30 am to 3:45 pm. (Closed on government holidays.) No appointment necessary - walk-ins welcome.
You must bring to your visit:
- ID showing proof of age
- COVID-19 vaccination card (for those receiving 2nd dose or booster doses)
LCHD vaccination clinics are open to anyone eligible for the vaccine. A legal guardian must accompany all minors. For more information on COVID-19 vaccination series, boosters, and eligibility, please visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)'s website.
Daily appointments, including weekends, are available at a number of area pharmacies. To search for COVID vaccination locations in Illinois, including participating pharmacies, please visit the IDPH's COVID Vaccination Location page.
Homebound COVID-19 Vaccination Program
Livingston County is working to reach homebound individuals who are unable to visit COVID-19 vaccination sites.
Please note that LCHD vaccination sites are ADA accessible, and this program is specifically for Livingston County residents who are unable to leave their residence for medical reasons.
To be eligible for this program you must:
- Live in Livingston County and
- Leaving home is not an option for you because doing so requires considerable and taxing effort and
- Be a person with a disability who requires in-home assistance or
- Need adaptive and/or accessible transportation to leave home
If eligible, please contact the LCHD to schedule an appointment for in-home vaccination.
Electronic Proof of Vaccination
Needing a QR for travel or an event? You may acquire electronic proof of your vaccination by using Vax Verify.
Lost Vaccination Card?
You may submit a request to IDPH for a replacement COVID-19 vaccination using the Authorization to Release Immunization Records Form (PDF).
Below are known locations for COVID-19 testing in the Livingston County area as of 7/8/2022. The Livingston County Health Department does not endorse any of these locations and this list may not include all testing sites available in the area. Please contact these sites for more information on hours of operation or the type of testing available.
- Local pharmacies: Contact respective pharmacies for current testing availability
- Local physicians' offices: Contact respective offices for current testing availability
- McLean County Testing : 115 E Washington St, Bloomington. Free PCR testing; no appointment necessary; Visit
- CampusTown Urgent Care: Free PCR and rapid testing (insurance billed, if available); Appointment required
- Central Illinois Regional Airport: 3201 Cira Drive, Bloomington.
- CampusTown Urgent Care: 631 East Green Street, Champaign.
Free at-home tests are now available to order online. Americans can order up to four kits per address. Once ordered, tests are to be mailed within seven to 12 days. Individuals can place their order online for four free COVID-19 rapid at-home test kits.
Isolation & Quarantine
The Illinois Department of Public Health currently follows the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's recommended guidance for isolation (i.e. testing positive for COVID-19) and quarantine (i.e. close contact with person who tests positive for COVID-19). Release letters for work and travel are also provided through IDPH. For the most up-to-date guidelines and information on how to obtain testing documentation, please visit Illinois Department of Public Health's webpage What to Do if You Are Sick or Tested Positive for COVID-19.
COVID-19 & Travel
Individuals who travel to hot spots in the country, those areas where higher rates of confirmed COVID-19 cases are reported, are strongly encouraged to get tested for COVID-19 5 to 7 days after returning from their trip or sooner if experiencing symptoms. People can track confirmed COVID-19 cases in Illinois by county and zip code by visiting IDPH's COVID-19 Statistics. Individuals may also track confirmed cases nationwide by using the CDC's COVID-19 tracker tool.
Livingstone County Health Department
310 E Torrance Avenue
Pontiac, IL 61764
310 E Torrance Avenue
Pontiac, IL 61764
Phone: : 815-844-7174Fax: : 815-844-7468Emergency Phone: : 911